Developing the Next Generation of Casino Games

We are a software development business that specialises in the production and development of online casino games across a variety of platforms, but more recently with a particular focus on Social Networks such as Facebook.

In total we have close to 175 different games that we have developed and launched on behalf of close to 20 different casino clients, some of whom are recognised blue chip brand names.

We pride ourselves on our ability to code and develop popular casino games that function across a variety of devices, and integrate with both back end casino management software as well as a number of leading payment processors. All of our development is undertaken in house within our Australian offices, and unlike a number of our competitors we do not outsource key elements of our service to other smaller, less reputable external businesses.

Our business is structured as follows:

  • Social Networking Division:

We have been producing casino style games such as roulette, poker, black jack and craps for Facebook for a number of years. We have learnt not only how to develop games for the Facebook market, but also have a good understanding of how different casino games work within different geographical areas, including Australia. Our most recent game focusing in the online pokies Australia sector, has taken Facebook by storm, and is one of the fastest growing Facebook casino themed games this year.

  • Regulated Markets Division:

We have a dedicated development and support team that serve the regulated online gambling and casino markets across Europe, Asia and Australia. With offices in London, Sydney, Tokyo and Amsterdam we are well placed to meet the needs of our clients in fulfilling regulatory and legislative requirements imposed by countries who operate within regulated online gambling markets.

  • Managed Services Division:

Close to 75% of the casino games that we develop are supplied to established online operators. The remaining 25% is managed and supported under ‘white label’ agreements with businesses and brands that lack the necessary infrastructure to operate and support their own online casino platform. In these circumstances we can manage the whole process for you, handling all licensing issues as well as technical and support arrangements.

Our greatest asset is our ability to listen and understand what it is our customer is looking for and the markets they are operating within. Get in touch with us to see first hand how Cookies n Code and our team of talented developers can do for you and your business.